Emergency shelter is available to men, 18 and over. We start screening for beds at 7 am. Intake Office # 701-235-4453 ext. 105
Meal services are open to the public.
Times are listed below:
Lunch 12 pm.
Dinner at 5 pm.
- Emergency Case Management
- Onsite Health Assessment
- Christian Exploration & Mentoring Opportunities
- Education Opportunities
- Assistance with Employment & HousingApplications
- Assistance in Acquiring Personal Identification Documents
- Individualized and Ongoing Case Management Services
- Addiction and Recovery Services
- Christian Exploration, Study & Mentoring Opportunities
- Educational Courses In Areas of Employment, Housing, Life Skills, Personal Finance, Communication & Networking & much more
- Identify & Build Community Networks & Connections
-Transitional Housing Opportunities
Medical respite at our homeless shelters is the new answer to Fargo-Moorhead’s call for caring for the homeless. Our city can be brutally cold, yet has found ways to bring healing to hurt and vulnerable people facing homelessness in an affordable, dignified way. This has happened because of a community-wide team approach.